Where does Vivino’s partner ship wine?
Vivino works with carefully selected retailers for order fulfillment. WineCollective ships from its fulfillment center in Alberta to all other Canadian provinces.
How can I contact Vivino?
For customer service inquiries please email email@example.com OR respond directly to your Order Confirmation email.
You don’t have a Customer Service phone number?
That’s correct – we believe support is more efficiently and consistently delivered via email. This approach also ensures a full communications history for our customer service teams.
Do you respond quickly?
Yes. Vivino has a dedicated Customer Service Team that will get back to you as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.
How do I get the fastest service?
Respond directly to your Order Confirmation Email or reference your Order # in your email.
What are the shipping rates?
How do I track my order?
No tracking information will be made available until your order ships. Once your order ships, you will receive a separate email with tracking information.
How quickly will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 2 business days of order placement. WineCollective does not ship on Friday in order to preserve your wine from sitting in a postal warehouse over the weekend. If you have not received a shipping notification within 3 business days, please email us and we’ll let you know why there’s a delay and when your order will ship.
What taxes do I need to pay?
You will need to pay the standard Canadian taxes to your province.
Do I have to be home to sign for my package?
Yes, the law requires it. We HIGHLY recommend shipping to a business address to ensure delivery on the first attempt.
How do I opt out of getting email offers?
You can access this page by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every promotional email we send you. You can also sign in to your account and select the types of emails you would like to receive from us in the future. Some upcoming mailings may have already been designated for mailing prior to your change in email preferences. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our systems to reflect the changes you have made to your email subscriptions.
How do I edit my address, credit card etc?
You can update your Vivino.com account information by logging into your account at vivino.com. To login, click on the “My Account” [tab] which is located at the top-right of each page. You will then be asked to enter your email address and your password to access your account. If you login with your Facebook account, you will not be able to change your email or password.
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of the items you can view and/or edit. Simply click on the item you wish to edit from the selections listed and save your updates as applicable.
Vivino and its retail partners do not store your credit card information. We use an encrypted, secure service and you will need to fill out your credit card information each time you place an order.
How do I arrange for a returned package to be reshipped to me?
What if I have a problem with my order?
Our goal is for you to be fully satisfied with every aspect of your experience. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address your concerns.
- Merchandise Damaged in Shipping In the event you experience a problem with a shipment, please let us know immediately and document the damage with photos. WineCollective will then issue you a credit voucher for your damaged items.
- Incorrect or missing items If your order includes incorrect or missing product, please let us know immediately so that we can resolve the problem. Please hold on to these items and the existing packaging so we can arrange for a return pick up.
- Dissatisfaction with the quality or taste We realize however that wine preferences are highly personal, and that customers, on occasion, are dissatisfied with their purchase. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of the wine you have received, please reach out to us and we will try to best remedy a solution.
How do I change an order after I have placed it?
- Confirmed Orders can only be changed or cancelled through Customer Service. Once you have placed your order, it is not possible to independently cancel or make any edits to the order. Cancellation or change requests need to be made through our customer service teams and should be made as quickly as possible after placing your order.
- Once your order ships, it cannot be changed or cancelled While we try our best to accommodate order cancellation requests, the timing for such requests is critical. Once our warehouse has started to process your order, it is not possible to make any changes or stop the shipment.
What do I do if the cart is not accepting my credit card?
If your credit card is not accepted, you should see a message in red at the top of the screen alerting you to what information may be missing or incorrect, or if the card has been declined. If a card has been declined, you may want to try a different credit card. Please also remember to enter 5 digits into the Zip Code field!
What are my payment options? Vivino’s partners accept the following credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®. They do not accept checks or money orders.